These terms of service ("Terms", "Agreement") are an agreement between the website ("Website operator", "us", "we" or "our") and you ("User", "you" or "your"). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of this website and any of its products or services (collectively, "Website" or "Services").
Although this Website may be linked to other websites, we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked website, unless specifically stated herein.
You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any website which you access through a link from this Website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk.
Third-Party Cookies: We also use third-party advertising companies to serve ads while you are visiting our websites and we permit these companies to place and access their own cookies on your computer in the course of serving advertisements. Such advertisers do not have access to the information we collect through The UpRush Academy cookies. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies and not ours.
All personal information collected by our website shall be used for the following purposes:
- Process training registrations
- Contact client regarding registration, training details, and payment confirmations
- Process payment and/ or refund
- Provide client with requested information regarding UpRush services
- Send email marketing messages and information
- Send training certificates and additional resource materials regarding training taken
- Ensure correct billing
- Measure and track client and prospect demographics to allow us to improve our services
- Maintain records for compliance with UpRush's legal obligations
- Customer support