Intern - Talent Acquisition (Headhunting)
As an intern of our company, you will be responsible for assisting the Headhunting Team in finding the right candidate for the position. Come train at a growing company
that offers great opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the intern to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
- Source for candidates in various platforms
- Post job advertisements online
- Shortlist profiles based on job description
- Coordinate schedule of initial interview
- Update databases
- At least 300 hours
- Must be able to send MOA/ MOU from school
- Has own laptop
- With stable internet connection
Nice to have
- Above average communication skills
- Above average academic records
- Active in extracurricular activities
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in this internship?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Probability of being absorbed as an employee
- 100% Work-From-Anywhere
- It's paid!
What We Offer
Each intern has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Paid internship and a chance to be absorbed as a regular employee
Join any of our paid webinars for free during your internship!