Intern - Compensation & Benefits
As an intern of our company, you will be responsible for assisting the Compensation & Benefits Services Team in guiding companies on how to structure their Compensation and Benefits Framework better. Come train at a growing company that offers great opportunities to moving forward and learn alongside accomplished leaders.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the intern to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
- Assist in the review and creation of job description
- Assist in the review and creation of policies and procedures
- Conduct research an studies
- Update and maintain template collections
- At least 300 hours
- Must be able to send MOA/ MOU from school
- Has own laptop
- With stable internet connection
Nice to have
- Above average written communication skills
- Above average academic records
- Active extracurricular activities
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in this internship?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Probability of being absorbed as an employee
- 100% Work-From-Anywhere
- It's paid!
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
Paid internship and a chance to be absorbed as a regular employee
Join any of our paid webinars for free during your internship!