HR Boot Camp Manila Batch 24
Build and hone your HR foundational skills
On September 23 and 30, learn the basics and hone your skills in HR - be able to run processes seamlessly in the 24th run of our MOST IN-DEMAND WORKSHOP: HR BOOT CAMP in Manila!
This is a PAID workshop to be conducted via hybrid set-up (onsite and online). Trainings kits and certificates will be distributed to participants. We accept credit/debit cards, bank transfer/deposit, PayMaya, GCash/GCredit and GrabPay. Official Receipt will be sent to you under your preferred name.
You can also take advantage of our special 10% discount promotion when you register a group of 5 or more participants!
Attendees are expected to:
- Learn the basics when it comes to Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Training and Development and Employee Discipline.
- Understand how to capitalize on behavioral interview in order to hire the right talent.
- Identify how to increase net pay without increase taxes
- Familiarize one's self with Bloom's taxonomy and the ADDIE model
- Learn how to adhere to due process when implementing disciplinary action
For more information, send us a message or email us at email@example.com.
NOTE: To avail the group discount promo, please send a request for an invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org before making the payment. A separate invoice will be emailed to you containing your applicable discounts.