Cebu HR Boot Camp Batch 3
Build and hone your HR foundational skills
On August 25 and 26, learn the basics and hone your skills in HR - be able to run processes seamlessly in the 3rd run of our MOST IN-DEMAND WORKSHOP: HR BOOT CAMP in Cebu!
This is a PAID workshop to be conducted onsite. Trainings kits and certificates will be distributed to participants. We accept credit/debit cards, bank transfer/deposit, PayMaya, GCash/GCredit and GrabPay. Official Receipt will be sent to you under your preferred name.
Attendees are expected to:
- Learn the basics when it comes to Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Training and Development and Employee Discipline.
- Understand how to capitalize on behavioral interview in order to hire the right talent.
- Identify how to increase net pay without increase taxes
- Familiarize one's self with Bloom's taxonomy and the ADDIE model
- Learn how to adhere to due process when implementing disciplinary action
For more information, send us a message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Members of Philippine Society for Talent and Development and Philippines HR Group should send their proof of membership to email@example.com prior to payment. A separate invoice will be emailed to you containing your discounts.